Category:Starting up and closing down a business
From National Registry of Administrative Public Services
Pages in category "Starting up and closing down a business"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Approval for the establishment and operation of a college to a legal entity
- Attestation that a Shop may be established at the specific location
- Licence to trade in air rifles and other objects prescribed by art. 6, par. 3 (subparagraphs εδ, δ, η, θ and ια) of Law 2168/93
- Licence to trade in explosives
- Licence to trade in revolvers, semi-automatic pistols, shotguns, hunt-ing weapons, weapons for the destruction of adhesive material, sniper rifles, spare parts, cartridges, hunting powder, and firearms of A and long firearms of B and their parts as sample
- License for the temporary manufacture, modification, assembly of samples of firearms or their essential parts
- Permit for the manufacturing, modification, and assembling of firearms or their essential components allowed for importation
- Registration of legal entities in the Employers' Register (e-EFKA)