Special supporting documents (required on a case by case basis):
- Solemn declaration of undertaking the supervision, operation and maintenance of the unit by its owner and the legally competent engineer respectively, when the total driving power of the unit exceeds 59 kW (80HP), or a maintenance contract of the mechanical equipment by the manufacturer assuming the responsibility of the operation of the mechanical equipment.
- Fire Safety Certificate from the competent Fire Department in accordance with the joint ministerial decision F15/ oik.1589/ 104/2006 (B90), if required. If the unit includes an installation of liquid fuels or LPG for the operational needs of the units, the provisions of the joint ministerial decision of 28-6-1991 (GG 578B/ 1991) and the ministerial decision D3/ 14858/1993 (B 477) apply respectively.
- Valid certificate of control for the LPG tanks of the unit, according to the ministerial decision D3/ 14858/ 1993 (B 477), article 3.3.13, if required.
- Valid acceptance certificate and control certificate for the boilers of the unit, according to articles 5 and 9 of the ministerial decision 10735/ 651/ 2012 (B 2656), if required.
- Water use permit, in case of use of water from a drilling for artisanal use, if required.
- Solemn declaration according to the ministerial decision of paragraph 3 of article 3A of law 2244/1994 for the backup power generators of the unit, if required.
- Authorisation to level or interrupt a section of sidewalk, or approval of traffic connection or approval of entry - exit by the competent Service for the maintenance of the road(s) in front of the unit, accompanied by a solemn declaration by a legally competent engineer that the traffic connection or entry - exit of the installation was performed according to the approved plans.
- Licence to use natural gas, if required.
- Authorisation for activities of processing food and other products of animal origin, pursuant to Regulations 853/ 2004 (L139) or 183/ 2005 (L35) or 1069/ 2009 (L300).
- Permit for the construction of a port project and the use of the seashore and beach, if required.
Keep within business establishment
Legal entities, Persons
Document submitted under requirements: