A solemn declaration under Article 8 of Law 1599/1986, in which the legal representative of the legal person states that:
1. I have not been convicted of murder, espionage, robbery, theft, embezzlement, fraudulent bankruptcy, smuggling, tax evasion, passive or active bribery, counterfeiting, forgery, breach of trust, fraud, extortion, defamation, sexual offence, economic exploitation of sexual life, infringement of the Law on Narcotic Drugs and Intermediaries, illegal fishing using explosives or chemicals or plant materials or devices producing electrical discharges, infringement of Emergency Law 192/1936 (Government Gazette, Series I, No 438) or any conviction by which even partial deprivation of civil rights has been imposed, or convicted by a final or irrevocable judgement, and 5 years have elapsed for misdemeanours or 10 years for criminal offences.
2. I am not a wanted person or a fugitive from justice.
3. I am not in a state of bankruptcy, custodial or ancillary support and no application has been submitted to enter any of the above states.
4. I do not participate in the shareholding structure or management of an organisation recognised in accordance with Article 4 of Law 3409/2005 (Government Gazette, Series I, No 273).
5. (Legal persons name) holds declaration of commencement of work No …………………………. for the specific activity, which has been granted by the Tax Office …..................…, is not in a state of bankruptcy, bankruptcy settlement, conciliation, receivership, liquidation or other similar state, and no application has been filed to be placed under any of the above, and complies with the applicable labour and insurance legislation for the staff it employs (declared if it employs staff).
Submitted by the applicant (digital), Submitted by the applicant (in person or by post)
Solemn declaration and electronic solemn declaration
Document submitted under requirements:
Alternative document of: