1. If the applicant worked as an employee: Proof of previous work experience from the company where the applicant was employed, co-signed by the supervisor (holder of a licence or an attestation of announcement), in which the details of the employer and the supervising licencee or holder of the attestation of announcement - licence number and issuing authority - the details of the person concerned, the duration of employment - exact time of employment in wages -, the specialty and the level to which the person concerned has been trained shall appear
2. If the applicant worked as a self-employed: Solemn Declaration of Law 1599/1986 stating: a) the duration of the previous work experience with reference to the specialty and the level of employment of the applicant, b) that he/she was employing by a project or employment contract a supervising licencee or a person entitled to supervise - with reference to the name and the number of the Certificate of Announcement or licence of the supervisor, c) that the average annual turnover exceeds 60% of the average annual individual disposable income (MEADE), as calculated by ELSTAT. during the period of acquisition of the experience and d) that he/she possesses the supporting documents described in paragraphs 2.1., 2.2. and 2.3. of article 6 of PD 115/2012.
3. If the applicant was employed in Public Sector, Legal Entity of Public or Private Law and Local Government Authorities: Hiring decision from which it can be deduced that the applicant and/or the supervisor was hired as a Technician, Chief Technician or Fore-man of installations or Decision of the competent authority assigning the tasks of technician, chief technician or foreman, to the interested person, provided that he/she has the required licence, or, in the case of the technician, an attestation of announcement
4. If the applicant attended a special professional training program: Certificate of attendance of the special professional training program
5. If the applicant has acquired experience as an extended-term reserve private or a reserve officer during the fulfillment of his military obligations: Attestation from a competent military authority, indicating in detail the type of service performed and its duration.
6. In case of inability to present the above-mentioned supporting documents, as a result of the destruction of records or employment records or from another cause, the following may be accepted as evidence:
Booklets of insurance stamps, as well as any other public document, from which the employment of the applicant in a job position with the same or related object is deduced and the interested party must substantiate in his/her application the reasons for which he/she is unable to provide the necessary supporting documents.
One or more supporting documents are submitted that cover as a minimum the required total duration of previous professional experience.
In case the previous experience was acquired in another EU member state the corresponding supporting documents must be validated for their authenticity by the respective competent authorities of that Member State.
Submitted by the applicant (digital), Submitted by the applicant (in person or by post)
1st part of the process: Authorisation for taking an examination to obtain the combustion Installation Foreman Licence
Document submitted under requirements: